Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The real reason Ryan and Dalis broke up!

Not much has been said on the breakup by either one of them. All that's been said is they are not together anymore. However, recently Dalis took to twitter to expose the real reason they broke up.

She Tweets: "Ohhh man I wish I could say the real reason Ryan & I broke up. Everyone, even his friends would be in shock ;) but I will continue to be the mature one in this situation while he tries to make me look like an idiot. ;) never been so happy & relieved in my life." 

Wonder what it could be. Could Ryan have done something so awful it's unimaginable? Maybe Ryan announced that he still has feelings for Maci. Maybe he cheated, or did something in a very bad manner. Obviously it was a bitter breakup. We may never find out, but I hope they don't try and hurt each others reputations. 



No comments:

Post a Comment