Monday, December 10, 2012

R.I.P Kelley

My guardian angel. I miss you so damn much mom. I love being told I look like you. I love you. #RIP
Dalis' mother has been battling stage 3 cancer over the summer. Sadly she has lost the battle. Last weekend was the last time Dalis got to see her.
Thank you SO much to the "Dream Foundation" who heard our story! My brother and I didn't have enough money to go see my mom in her Hospice home in California so the Dream Foundation paid for our plane tickets to go see her this weekend :) this will be our last weekend with her.. and I couldn't be more thankful I get to see her one last time. Love you mom! see you tomorrow!!!

Today Dalis' mother passed a way :( We will be praying for you and your family Dalis. Keep your head up, your mom will be protecting you, and guiding you every step of the way! May she rest in peace.




3 comments:

  1. so sorry Dalis. My mom passed away in 1996 from Ovarian cancer, I was 26yrs old & it was the hardest thing I've ever had to go thru. I miss her daily, but I know she's at peace now & watching over my family. Hang in there it does get easier. Sending love & prayers to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss, my family and i send our condolences & our thoughts and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete