Saturday, September 29, 2012

Waxed Eyebrows and Sleep Talking?

Ryan getting his eyebrows waxed


On September 10th (embarrass your best friend day) Dalis tweeted:  #embarrassyourbestfriend eeeek don't kill me.. does girly things with me :)
I for one don't think it's that girly at all. Got to love a man who knows how to pamper himself once in a while. Don't you think its sweet how Ryan is willing to do anything with Dalis True love
 
At 3:30 in the morning today Dalis also shared one of Ryan's "creepy" habits

She tweets: Ryan is so creepy when he sleeps.. eyes open, mumbling conversation.. & I just lay there.. freaked out.. close your eyes atleast weirdo.. ha
I must admit I'd be pretty freaked out too! 
She follows that tweet with a sweet one: It's pretty amazing that we know every little detail about one another, good & bad.. and still love each other so freaking much. #real


 

No comments:

Post a Comment