Monday, September 17, 2012

Please Pray For Dalis' Mother

Ryan's girlfriend Dalis Connell's mother is battling cancer, and the doctors have given her 10 months to live. On September 15, 2012 Ryan and Dalis flew out to California to be with her. Dalis kept us posted: The doctors said that since we have been here that they have seen a tiny bit of improvement. She even looks better since when we first got here. This is the first time she met Ryan and she absolutely adores him. He keeps her laughing. It's been such a humbling experience and im so thankful I was able to come see her and that all my teachers were understanding. It's been so life changing and my hope will never die. I love you mom. Thank you for staying strong for me.
 

                                   Since Dalis is from California she met up with some old friends





My prayers are with you [Dalis] and your mother. May she have the strength to keep going, and may you find strength as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment